0800 085 9800
Posh’d Seafood Mac & Cheese
Back to recipes
- In a saucepan mix together the Macphie Cheddar Cheese Sauce and cream.
- Bring the sauce to a gentle simmer and set aside while you cook the pasta.
- Bring another pot of salted water to a rolling boil and toss in your macaroni. Cook for about 5 minutes making sure the pasta doesn’t over cook.
- Drain the pasta well and then add it to your sauce followed by the Parmesan cheese and stir in. Season to taste.
- Place hot macaroni cheese in appropriate serving dish and garnish with freshly cooked pan fried tiger prawns and whole hot lobster tail.
- Before serving dust macaroni with a light sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
- 250ml Macphie Cheese Sauce
- 50ml of cream
- 250g macaroni
- 150g cooked lobster tail (picked through and any shell removed)
- 4 tiger prawns
- 25g Parmesan cheese (finely grated)