0800 085 9800
Potato, Salmon and Dill Tart with Dill and Mustard Dip
Back to recipes
- Line a long loose bottom tin with pastry. Bake blind.
- Mix Macphie Quiche Mix with water and seasoning.
- Place a layer of potatoes, layer of salmon with dill and layer of potato on top.
- Pour quiche mix over until full. Sprinkle with a little grated cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for approx. 40 minutes until firm to touch.
- For the dip, mix Macphie Bechamel with Butter with mustard and dill.
- Serve sliced, hot or cold, with salad leaves and spoonful of dip.
- 100g smoked salmon
- 150g potatoes (thinly sliced and parboiled)
- Fresh dill
- 100g Macphie Quiche Mix
- 400g water
- Grated cheese
- Shortcrust pastry
- 100g Macphie Bechamel with Butter Sauce
- 20g dijon mustard
- 15g dill (chopped)