0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Place water and powder into machine bowl and beat for 2 minutes on 1st speed until a firm roux is formed.
- Add egg and beat for 1 minute on 1st speed then 6 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Transfer batter into piping bag and pipe 4 rows of 4 eclairs approximately 5” long and 3/4″ onto a silicone paper lined tray
- Bake at 220°C (425ºF)for 35 minutes, open damper after 25 minutes.
- Once cooled, slice open and filled with whipped Macphie Mactop® Traditional.
- Use the food colour to colour Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing and top the éclairs.
- Finish with alternative colours and decorative sprinkles.
- 1000g Macphie Choutex
- 1250g water
- 1410g egg
- Macphie Mactop® Traditional
- Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing
- Food colouring