Makes 5 portions
- Combine the Macphie Flapjack Mix, dried currants, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and water in a mixer on medium speed.
- Once combined, place the mixture onto a tray and bake in the oven at 180°C (356°F) for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the flapjack is cooked, crumble the flapjack to make the granola.
- Put the yoghurt into a dish of your choice.
- Drizzle over the Macphie Raspberry ku-li®.
- Top with the granola.
- Alternatively, you could bind together 20g raspberries with the Macphie Raspberry ku-li® and use it as a compote over your yoghurt.
- 100g Macphie Flapjack Mix
- 20g dried currants
- 10g sunflower seeds
- 10g pumpkin seeds
- 5g water
- 500g Greek yogurt
- Macphie Raspberry ku-li®