Makes 10 pots
- Heat the Macphie Crème Brulee (Panna Cotta or Sicilian Lemon Dessert) in a pan continuously stirring until boiling, stir until smooth. Add any inclusion at this point (20% additional liquid/solids inc. alcohol).
- Pour Brulee mix into mould and leave to set for 1-2 hours.
- Place raspberries into a mould and leave 2 to garnish.
- Once set top with sugar and torch to caramelise the sugar garnish with raspberries and serve with the Viennese Biscuits (made with Macphie Viennese Mix).
- 1 litre Machpie’s Crème Brulee
- 100ml prosecco
- 250g fresh raspberries
- 100g Chefs Larder brown sugar
- Macphie Viennese Mix for biscuits