0800 085 9800
Raspberry & White Chocolate Muffins
Back to recipes
- Place Macphie American Crème Cake Mix into mixer fitted with beater, add egg and mix on 1st speed for 1 minute, scrape down and continue mixing on 2nd speed for 3 minutes.
- On 1st speed, slowly add the oil and water over two minutes, scrape down and continue mixing for a further 3 minutes.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Deposit 150g of batter into paper cases in muffin trays and bake at 195ºC (390ºF) for 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- 1000g Macphie American Crème Cake Mix
- 360g whole egg
- 300g vegetable oil
- 220g water
- 120g frozen raspberries
- 120g white chocolate chips