0800 085 9800
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Back to recipes
- Add Velvet Cake Mix to eggs in a mixer fitted with the beater.
- Mix on 1st speed for 1 minute followed by 3 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Add the oil and water and mix on 1st speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down bowl then mix for a further 3 minutes on 1st speed.
- Deposit 30g of batter into paper cases in muffin trays.
- Bake at 180ºC (360ºF) for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool then top with Vanilla Rainbow Frosting.
- Decorate with cake crumbs or sprinkles.
- 1kg Macphie Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 340g Eggs
- 280g Oil
- Macphie Rainbow Frosting Vanilla
- 208g Water