0800 085 9800
Red Velvet Melts
Back to recipes
- Combine the Macphie Red Velvet Cake Mix with egg and beat for 1 minute on slow speed and 3 minutes on middle speed.
- Reduce to slow speed and add the oil and water and mix for a further 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 3 minutes on slow speed.
- Deposit into tray and bake for 40 minutes at 180°C (360°F).
- Once cooled, cut into squares, dip in melted butter and roll in Macphie Sweet Snow®.
- 1000g Macphie Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 340g whole eggs
- 280g vegetable oil
- 210g water
- Butter (melted)
- Macphie Sweet Snow®