Red Velvet Melts
Back to recipes
- Combine the Red Velvet Cake Mix with egg and beat for 1 minute on slow speed and 3 minutes on middle speed.
- Reduce to slow speed and add the oil and water and mix for a further 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 3 minutes on slow speed.
- Deposit into tray and bake for 40 minutes at 180°C.
- Once cooled, cut into squares, dip in melted butter and roll in sweet snow.
- 1000g Macphie Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 340g Whole Egg
- 280g Vegetable Oil
- 210g Water
- Butter (Melted)
- Sweet Snow