0800 085 9800
Reduced Sugar Mini Muffins
Back to recipes
- Place the powder mix in a mixer fitted with a beater and add the liquids.
- Mix on slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down well.
- Mix on middle speed for 6 minutes, then fold in sugar free chocolate.
- Deposit batter into desired mini cake tin.
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, pipe Macphie Reduced Sugar Rainbow Frosting and grate over sugar-free chocolate.
- 1000g Macphie Reduced Sugar Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix (Plain)
- 425g cold water
- 235g vegetable oil
- Macphie Reduced Sugar Rainbow Frosting Vanilla
- Sugar free chocolate (at 10-15% batter of chips or slice into chunks)