0800 085 9800
Reduced Sugar oat and cinnamon squares
Back to recipes
- Place the powder mix in a mixer fitted with a beater and add the liquids.
- Mix on slow speed for 1 minute and scrape down well.
- Mix on middle speed for 6 minutes.
- Add the oats to batter and blend thoroughly.
- Deposit batter into desired a baking tray.
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, finish top with Macphie Reduced Sugar Rainbow Vanilla Frosting mixed with cinnamon powder.
- 1000g Macphie Reduced Sugar Plain Mississippi Cake/Muffin Mix
- 425g cold water
- 235g vegetable oil
- Macphie Reduced Sugar Vanilla Rainbow Frosting
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Large oats (10% of batter weight)