- Place the Macphie Reduced Sugar Plain Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix in a mixer fitted with a beater and add the liquids.
- Mix on slow speed for 1 minute and scrape down well.
- Mix on middle speed for 6 minutes, adding the seeds for the final minute.
- Deposit 120g batter into petal cases and scatter a few additional seeds on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 40 – 50 minutes.
- 1000g Macphie Reduced Sugar Plain Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix
- 425g cold water
- 235g vegetable oil
- 160-250g mixed seeds (10-15% batter weight)