- Mix the Macphie Vegan Cake Mix and liquids (including lemon essence) on slow for 1 minute, scrape down then mix on the middle speed for 6 minutes.
- Fold in cooked and diced fresh rhubarb and almond nibs.
- Deposit 120g of batter into standard muffin cases and scatter some rhubarb and almond nibs on top before baking.
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 28-30 minutes and cook.
- Tip: To make the rhubarb stand out, add some red natural food colour.
- 1000g Macphie Vegan Muffin/Cake Mix
- 170g vegetable oil
- 370g water
- 30g vegan suitable glycerine
- 15g Sicilian lemon essence
- 200g rhubarb (cooked)
- 100g almond nibs