Makes 1 portion
Roll out the dough (as per pack instructions) brush with the Mexican rub mix (recipe can be found here) and place on a hot char grill. Bar mark on both sides.
In a pan, place the oil and lightly cook the peppers and onions until soft.
Lay the bread out flat, place a layer of Plant-based Cheese Sauce and then place the peppers, onions and tomatoes. Place the herbs and cheese on top. Roll the bread up to form a burrito.
Bake on a tray in the oven for 15 minutes at 180oC (360oF).
- 100g Macphie Complete Bread Mix (made up as dough)
- 200g Macphie Plant-based Cheese Sauce
- 1 red & yellow pepper (sliced)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 10ml olive oil
- 10g chopped basil/parsley mix
- 30g vegan mozzarella cheese