- Place butternut squash, courgette, carrot, red onion and garlic in a roasting tin, drizzle with oil and season.
- Roast in a hot oven for 25 minutes.
- Stir chopped tomatoes and basil through the roasted vegetables and then place alternative layers of vegetable mixture, Macphie Bechamel with Butter Sauce and lasagne sheets in a large oven proof dish. Finishing with a layer of Macphie Bechemel with Butter Sauce.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake on a moderate heat for 40-45 minutes.
Or for a vegan suitable version swap the Bechemel with Butter sauce for Macphie Plant-based Cheese Sauce, then finish with vegan suitable cheese.
- Macphie Bechamel with Butter Sauce or Macphie Plant-based Cheese Sauce
- 350g butternut squash
- 200g courgette
- 200g carrot
- 200g red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50g olive oil
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 10g fresh basil leaves
- 10 lasagne sheets
- 200g grated cheddar cheese or vegan suitable cheddar cheese