Makes 8 servings
- Pour a layer of Macphie ku-li® Raspberry Coulis into base of serving dishes.
- Pour Macphie Crème Brûlée into a saucepan.
- Gently heat to 85-90ºC (185-195ºF), stirring continuously.
- Add rose water and crushed cardamom into crème brûlée and heat through.
- Pour into ramekins on top of Macphie ku-li® Raspberry Coulis, cool slightly and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
- Finish with rose petals.
- 1 litre Macphie Crème Brûlée
- 300g Macphie ku-li® Raspberry Coulis
- 15g cardamom pods - seeds removed and crushed
- 10g rose water
- Rose petals (to serve)