0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Place Macphie Chocolate Orange Sensation® cake mix into mixer fitted with beater, add water and oil and mix for 1 minute on slow speed then scrape down and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Reduce to slow speed and mix for a final minute.
- Deposit 35g of batter into cupcake cases and bake at 180°C (360°F) for 25-30 minutes.
- Once cool, heat Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing until pourable consistency (45°C) and flood cupcake.
- Cut up Curly Wurly for antlers, place on sweet noses and pipe eyes, mouths etc with melted chocolate.
- 1000g Macphie Chocolate Orange Sensations® Mix
- 290g vegetable oil
- Curly Wurlys
- Mini Smarties
- 400g water
- Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing
- 50g chocolate