0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- To cook the salmon, heat a heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat until hot.
- Rub a little oil over the salmon and season the skin with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the salmon skin-side-down in the pan and fry for 3-4 minutes then flip the salmon over and fry for a further two minutes.
- Heat Macphie Hollandaise Sauce on a medium heat and stir gently until hot.
- Transfer the salmon to serving plates and pour over Hollandaise sauce and garnish with fresh dill.
- Serve with boiled baby potatoes and green beans.
- Macphie Hollandaise Sauce
- Salmon fillets
- Fresh dill
- Baby potatoes
- Green beans