0800 085 9800
Salted caramel cake
Back to recipes
- Place the Mississippi Toffee Muffin/Cake Mix in a mixer fitted with a beater and add the liquids.
- Mix on slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down well.
- Mix on middle speed for 6 minutes.
- For a loaf tin, bake at 180°C (355°F) for 40 – 50 minutes.
- Combine Rainbow Vanilla Frosting with 10% Luxury Salted Caramel Filling.
- Once cooled, slice in half horizontally and fill with the combined frosting.
- Finish with a drizzle of Luxury Salted Caramel Filling.
- 1000g Toffee Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix
- 425g cold water
- 235 vegetable oil
- Macphie Luxury Salted Caramel Filling
- Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting