Salted Caramel Cake
Back to recipes
- Place the Mississippi Toffee Muffin/Cake Mix in a mixer fitted with a beater and add the liquids
- Mix on slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down well
- Mix on middle speed for 6 minutes and fold in any inclusions if desired
- Deposit batter into 3 circular cake trays and bake at 185-195oC for 30 minutes
- Allow cake to cool. Blend 10% Luxury Salted Caramel Filling with Rainbow Vanilla Frosting and layer with cake. Use to cover the outside of the cake.
- Drizzle more Luxury Salted Caramel Filling over the top and finish with spun sugar.
- 1kg Mississippi Toffee Cake Mix
- 425g Cold Water
- 235g Vegetable Oil
- Luxury Salted Caramel Filling
- Rainbow Vanilla Frosting