0800 085 9800
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cream Cake
Back to recipes
- Add the water to Macphie Chocolate Sponge Mix and whisk on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down, add the shortening/cake margarine and whisk on middle speed for 10-15 minutes.
- Deposit 230g into two 15cm round tins and bake at 170-180oC (340-360oF) for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare salted caramel cream by whipping the Macphie Mactop® Traditional and folding in 20% of Macphie Luxury Salted Caramel Filling.
- Once sponge is cooled, sandwich two layers with salted caramel cream.
- Finish with salted caramel cream on top and decorate with fresh raspberries.
- Finish with a dusting of Macphie Sweet Snow®.
- 1000g Macphie Chocolate Sponge Mix
- 550g water
- 150g shortening/cake margarine
- Mactop® Traditional
- Macphie Luxury Salted Caramel Filling
- Macphie Sweet Snow®
- Fresh raspberries