0800 085 9800
Salted Caramel Cookie Sandwich
Back to recipes
- Preheat oven to 170°C (340°F).
- Line baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Put the Macphie Soft & Chewy Cookie Mix and water in a mixing bowl.
- Attach the beater and mix for 2 minutes on slow speed until a dough is formed.
- Blend in chocolate chips on slow speed for a few seconds.
- Roll the dough out into a sausage shape about 5cm in diameter.
- Cut into 10 equal portions (approximately 60gms per unit) using a serrated knife or a metal scraper.
- Place the cookie dough pieces onto the lined tray, separate them out evenly to allow for flow during baking.
- Place into pre-heated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Sandwich two cookies together with vanilla ice cream and Macphie O.T.T.® Salted Caramel Sauce.
- 1000g Macphie Soft & Chewy Cookie Mix
- 10g water
- 100g chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream
- Macphie O.T.T.® Salted Caramel Sauce