0800 085 9800
Salted Caramel Gateaux
Back to recipes
- Add the liquids to the Macphie Mississippi Toffee Muffin/Cake Mix in a machine bowl fitted with a beater and mix on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down well then beat for approximately 6 minutes on middle speed.
- Deposit approximately 400g of batter into 8″ cake tins and bake at 182ºC (360ºF) for 40-50 minutes.
- When cool, divide cake into three layers.
- Combine Salted Caramel Luxury Filling and Frosting at a ratio of 1:5.
- Coat the outside of cake with frosting and drizzle with Salted Caramel Luxury Filling.
- Finish with a spun sugar decoration.
- 1kg Mississippi Toffee Muffin/Cake Mix
- Salted Caramel Luxury Filling
- 425g Water
- 235g Vegetable Oil
- Rainbow Vanilla Frosting