0800 085 9800
Salted Caramel Viennese
Back to recipes
- Add the margarine and Macphie Viennese Mix to a machine bowl fitted with a beater.
- Mix on slow speed for approximately 30 seconds or until fat is dispersed.
- Mix for a further 5 minutes on second speed.
- Deposit using a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle onto a silicone lined baking tray.
- Bake at 190°C (375°F) for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, pipe with Salted Caramel Frosting (50% Macphie Salted Caramel Luxury Filling and 50% Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting) and sandwich together.
- 1000g Macphie Viennese Mix
- 500g cake margarine
- Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting
- Macphie Salted Caramel Luxury Filling