0800 085 9800
Salted Caramel Viennese
Back to recipes
- Add the margarine and Viennese Mix to a machine bowl fitted with a beater.
- Mix on slow speed for approximately 30 seconds or until fat is dispersed.
- Mix for a further 5 minutes on second speed.
- Deposit using a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle onto a silicone lined baking tray.
- Bake at 190°C for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, pipe with Salted Caramel Frosting (50% Salted Caramel Luxury Filling and 50% Rainbow White Frosting) and sandwich together.
- 1kg Viennese Mix
- 500g Cake margarine
- Rainbow Vanilla Frosting
- Salted Caramel Luxury Filling