0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Cook chopped onion and diced carrot in butter until soft.
- Stir in minced lamb and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add tomato purée and flour and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add chicken or lamb stock, Macphie Demi-Glace Sauce, bay leaf and a sprig of thyme.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Season and add Worcester sauce and pour into a suitable oven proof dish.
- Top with mashed potato and bake at 190ºC (374ºF) for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 450g minced lamb
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp flour
- 150g chicken or lamb stock
- 200g Macphie Demi-Glace Sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- Mashed potato