0800 085 9800
- Add the cake margarine/butter and Madeira Cake Mix to a mixer fitted with a beater and mix on slow speed for 1 minute
- Add the liquid and mix for 1 minute on slow speed then scrape down. Continue mixing for a further 4 minutes on middle speed, followed by 1 minute on slow speed.
- Deposit 400g of the batter into a paper lined 6” cake tin
- Bake at 180°C (360oF) for 50 minutes
- Sandwich with raspberry jam and whipped Mactop®
- Coat the outside with Mactop® and put in the freezer for fifteen minutes to firm the cream
- Heat the Shimmer Finishing Gel to 40oF- 45oF add flavour and colour if necessary then flood the cake with the Shimmer Finishing Gel. Decorate as desired to finish.
- 1000g Macphie Madeira Cake Mix
- 144g Cake Margarine/Butter
- 400g Water
- Mactop Traditional
- Shimmer Finishing Gel