0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Place the mix, yeast and 1200g of cold water in a dough mixer (required dough temp 22°C).
- For a spiral mixer, give 2 minutes slow and 4 minutes fast (approx.) to develop a standard type bread dough.
- Add the remaining 200g of water and continue mixing for another 2 minutes on 2nd speed until all water is absorbed and the dough is soft and smooth.
- Remove the soft dough from the mixer, place in an oiled container and cover to prevent skinning.
- Allow to ferment at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Tip dough out onto a floured table – it should have risen noticeably whilst resting.
- Split into 100-200g portions depending on size of pizza required.
- Pinned out thinly 2-3mm and covered with toppings. Leave at room temp for 30 minutes.
- Fire in a hot oven for 4 minutes at 260°C (500°F).
- 2000g Sourdough Bread Mix
- 1400g water
- 50g yeast
- Toppings of choice (eg Spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and mozzarella)