Makes 6 servings
- Lightly fry off chicken and onion in olive oil.
- Add peppers and cook until chicken is cooked.
- Add Macphie O.T.T® Maple Flavoured Syrup, grated ginger and soy sauce.
- Stir through the chicken.
- Serve with noodles and chopped spring onion on top (add chilli for a spicier alternative).
- 4 Chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 100g Macphie O.T.T.® Maple Flavoured Syrup
- 40g soy sauce
- 10g grated fresh ginger
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 sprigs of spring onion
- Noodles to serve