- Lightly fry off chicken and onion in olive oil.
- Add peppers and cook until chicken is cooked.
- Add OTT Maple Flavoured Syrup, grated ginger and soy sauce.
- Stir through the chicken.
- Serve with noodles and chopped spring onion on top (add chilli for a spicier alternative).
Makes 6 servings.
- 4 Chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 100g O.T.T. Maple Flavoured Syrup
- 40g Soy sauce
- 10g Grated fresh ginger
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 1 Yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 4 Sprigs of spring onion
- Noodles to serve