0800 085 9800
Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
Back to recipes
- Place ricotta cheese, chopped pine nuts and spinach in a bowl and blend together.
- Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Take pasta sheets, fill with stuffing and roll up.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and cover the cannelloni with Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce and freshly grated Parmesan.
- Bake at 180ºC (360ºF) for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with toasted pine nuts, a green salad and a slice of garlic bread.
- 450 - 500g Ricotta cheese
- 110g toasted pine nuts
- 1000g spinach
- Seasoning to taste
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 8 pasta sheets
- 1 litre Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Green salad (optional)
- Garlic bread (optional)