- Mix the Macphie Shortbread Mix and butter until combined.
- Pin out dough to 5mm thickness and cut out 2” round shortbread biscuits.
- Bake at 175°C (350°F) for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool then pipe bulb of Mallow on top and allow to set.
- Dip half biscuit into Macphie 5th Avenue® Dark Chocolate Icing.
- Once set, cover other half in red sugar paste.
- Decorate using Macphie 5th Avenue® Dark Chocolate Icing and Mallow.
- 1000g Macphie Shortbread Mix
- 400g unsalted butter
- Macphie 5th Avenue® Dark Chocolate Icing