- Place the Lemon Sensation® in a bowl and beat on slow whilst gradually adding the water and oil for one minute, scrape down.
- Mix for a further two minutes on medium, then reduce to slow and mix for a final minute.
- Portion 125g of cake batter in a pudding basin.
- If sauces are to be used prior to steaming or baking they should be deposited into pudding basins and frozen before depositing the batter (50g sauce for 125g batter deposit).
- Inclusions can be added to the batters after mixing (fruits, nuts etc.) at 20% batter weight.
- Bake in steamer for 50-55 minutes. If a steamer is not available, sit the pudding basins in a tray and pour water up to one quarter way up the basins. Bake in over for 45-50 minutes at 180°C (360°F).
- For best results cover the puddings with tin foil or silicone paper.
- Once baked can be stored chilled or frozen.
- To serve from chilled, microwave for 30-40 seconds, turn out on to plate and serve.
- Alternatively, add sauce to pudding basin before replacing pudding, heating and serving.
- 1000g Macphie Lemon Sensations®
- 350g water
- 270g oil