Makes 10 pots
- Heat the Macphie Crème Brulee in a pan continuously stirring until boiling, stir until smooth. Add Macphie Toffee O.T.T® Dessert Topping and toffee pieces.
- Pour into the glass mould/ pot while cooling, ideally chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Blow torch or gratinate with caster sugar for best effect.
- Serve with chocolate garnish made with tempered Callebaut chocolate.
- 500g Macphie Crème Brulee
- 100g toffee pieces
- 250g Macphie Toffee O.T.T.® Dessert Topping
- 100g caster sugar
- Callebaut chocolate for decoration