- Add Macphie Strawberries & Cream Sensation® to a machine bowl fitted with a beater.
- On slow speed add the water and oil over 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing on medium speed for a further 2 minutes.
- Reduce to slow speed and mix for a final 1 minute.
- Deposit 260g into 6” diameter sponge tins.
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for approx. 25-30 minutes.
- Layer the cakes with Macphie Rainbow Strawberry Frosting, decorate the top with fresh strawberries and Macphie Strawberry O.T.T®.
- 1000g Macphie Strawberries & Cream Sensation®
- 400g water
- 220g vegetable oil
- Macphie Strawberry Rainbow Frosting
- Macphie Strawberry O.T.T® Dessert Topping