Strawberry & Black Pepper Squares
Back to recipes
- In a bowl fitted with a beater, mix the Strawberries & Cream Sensation with the water and oil for 1 minute at slow speed.
- Scrape down, add 2% total batter weight of black pepper and mix for 2 minutes on middle speed. Reduce to slow speed for a final minute.
- Deposit onto a baking sheet and bake at 180°C for 40 minutes.
- Chop fresh strawberries into small chunks and mix through Rainbow Vanilla Icing.
- Once the tray bake has cooled, use a palate knife to smooth the frosting onto the surface and then spike the frosting to finish.
- Cut tray bake into 2 inch squares.
- 1kg Strawberries & Cream Sensation
- 400g Water
- 220g Vegetable Oil
- Black Pepper
- Rainbow Vanilla Frosting
- Fresh Strawberries