Strawberry Butterfly Cakes
Back to recipes
- Add the Strawberries & Cream Sensation mix to a machine bowl fitted with a beater.
- On 1st speed slowly add the water and oil and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Reduce to 1st speed and mix for a final 1 minute.
- Deposit 80g of batter into muffin cases and bake at 185ºC (370ºF) for 30 minutes.
- Once cool, remove top of cake and cut in half to make ‘wings’.
- Pipe a swirl of Mactop® Traditional onto the cut surface.
- Decorate with sliced strawberries and finish with Sweet Snow®.
- 1kg Strawberries & Cream Sensation
- 400g Water
- 220g Vegetable Oil
- Mactop® Traditional (whipped)
- Fresh Strawberries (to garnish)
- Sweet Snow®