0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Place the Macphie Mississippi Muffin Mix into a mixer with the water, oil and mix on a slow speed for 1 minute.
- Mix for a further 6 minutes on middle speed.
- Deposit approximately 35g batter onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 190ºC (360ºF).
- Sandwich two sponges together with whipped Mactop® Extra or Traditional and top with melted 5th Avenue® Strawberry Icing.
- Finish with a piece of strawberry nougat and serve.
- 1000g Macphie Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix
- 425g water
- 235g oil
- Mactop® Extra (or Traditional 5th Avenue® Strawberry Icing)
- Strawberry nougat