0800 085 9800
Sweet Potato Soup
Back to recipes
- Peel sweet potatoes and onions and cut into chunks.
- Sauté in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Add vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer gently until potatoes are cooked.
- Leave to cool then liquidise until smooth.
- Return to the pan, add Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce and warm through.
- Add freshly grated nutmeg and paprika.
- Season to taste and serve with croutons.
- 1kg Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce
- 500g Sweet Potatoes
- 150g Onions
- 500g Vegetable Stock
- 2g Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- 2g Paprika