Makes 12 portions
- Pour Macphie Sicilian Lemon Dessert into a saucepan, bring to the boil and boil vigorously for 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Pour into the pastry case, cool slightly then chill for 1-2 hours until set.
- Dust with Macphie Sweet Snow® and serve with fresh strawberries and blueberries and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- This recipe can also be made with 12 small pastry cases as individual portions.
- 1 litre Macphie Sicilian Lemon Dessert
- 1 large sweet pastry case
- Vanilla ice cream
- Macphie Sweet Snow®
- Fresh strawberries