0800 085 9800
Thai Chicken Soup
Back to recipes
- Fry onion and garlic in little olive oil, add green Thai paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add all remaining ingredients and heat through.
- Season to taste if necessary.
- Finish with chopped coriander.
- 1 litre Macphie Sauce Blanche or Bechamel with Butter Sauce
- 600g chicken stock
- 400g coconut milk
- 400g cooked chicken (very finely chopped)
- 250g cooked green beans (very finely chopped)
- 150g green Thai Curry paste (depending on type)
- 1 large onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- Fresh coriander (chopped)
- Seasoning to taste