0800 085 9800
Thai Style Foccacia
Back to recipes
- Add Macphie Softie®, flour and 1200g of water to the bowl and mix for 2 minutes on a slow speed and 4 minutes on a fast speed.
- Add remaining 200g of water and mix for a further 2 minutes on a fast speed.
- Add Thai paste and mix through on a slow speed.
- Scale dough at 250g and place in an oiled tin. Allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Press out dough with fingers.
- Prove at 32°C/85% for 50 minutes approximately.
- Bake at 220°C (430°F) for 15 minute.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh chopped coriander.
- 200g Softie®
- 2000g strong flour
- 1400g water
- 100g yeast
- Thai paste