1. Add Softie, flour and 1200g of water to the bowl and mix for 2 minutes on a slow speed and 4 minutes on a fast speed
2. Add remaining 200g of water and mix for a further 2 minutes on a fast speed
3. Add Thai paste and mix through on a slow speed
4. Scale dough at 250g and place in an oiled tin. Allow to rest for 30 minutes
5. Press out dough with fingers
6. Prove at 32°C / 85% for 50 minutes approx.
7. Bake at 220°C for 15 minutes
8. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh chopped coriander