0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Add the liquids to the Mississippi Toffee Mix in a machine bowl and, using a beater, mix on slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down well.
- Beat for approximately 6 minutes on middle speed.
- Deposit approximately 60g of batter into paper cases on cupcake tray.
- Bake at 185-195ºC for approximately 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, decorate with coffee frosting (Rainbow Vanilla Frosting mixed with coffee flavouring to taste).
- Dust with ground coffee powder to finish.
- 1kg Mississippi Toffee Cake/Muffin Mix
- 425g Water
- 235g Vegetable oil
- Rainbow Vanilla Frosting
- Coffee flavouring
- Ground coffee powder