0800 085 9800
Toffee apple muffins
Back to recipes
- Preheat oven to 150°C- 160°C (300°F-320°F). Place paper cases into the baking tin.
- Put water and vegetable oil into a mixing bowl, followed by the Macphie Mississippi Muffin/Cake mix.
- Attach the beater and thoroughly mix for 1 minute on slow speed then a further 6 minutes on a medium speed.
- Remove the bowl for the mixer. Lightly fold in the apple pieces using a spatula.
- Using the scoop, deposit one level scoopful of batter into each paper case.
- Sprinkle each muffin with Macphie Flapjack Mix before baking.
- Place into pre-heated oven and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes. Take care when removing from the oven – wear oven gloves.
- Allow muffins to cool before placing onto display.
- 1000g Toffee Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix
- 235g vegetable oil
- 425g water
- 170g finely diced apples
- Macphie Flapjack Mix