0800 085 9800
Tomato & Beetroot Soup with Feta Cream
Back to recipes
- Cook onions in a little olive oil over a medium heat, then add garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
- 2.Add beetroot, cinnamon and tomatoes and cook for a further 5 to 10 minutes.
- 3.Liquidise to desired texture and add vegetable stock to get the required consistency.
- 4.Season to taste and drizzle some GlenDelight®. Finish off with crumbled feta cheese.
- 5.Serve with warm crusty bread.
- 150g onions (chopped)
- 500g beetroot (cooked and chopped)
- 500g chopped tomatoes (tinned)
- 500g vegetable stock
- Garlic 2 cloves
- 5g cinnamon
- Feta cheese (crumbled)