0800 085 9800
Tomato & Beetroot Soup with Feta Cream
Back to recipes
- Cook onions in a little olive oil over a medium heat, then add garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add beetroot, cinnamon and tomatoes and cook for a further 5 to 10 minutes.
- Liquidise to desired texture and add vegetable stock to get the required consistency.
- Season to taste and drizzle some GlenDelight. Finish off with crumbled feta cheese.
- Serve with warm crusty bread.
- Onions 150g (chopped)
- Beetroot (cooked and chopped) 500g
- Chopped tomatoes (tinned) 500g
- Vegetable Stock (500g)
- Garlic (2 cloves)
- Feta cheese (crumbled)
- Cinnamon (5g)