Makes a large family size pizza
- Mix Macphie Complete Bread Mix and water together in a bowl, kneed by hand or mix for two minutes on slow speed in a blender.
- Mix for 10-12 minutes.
- Rest for 30 mins.
- Pin out (roll out) your dough so it is about 3mm thick.
- Add the sliced tomatoes, sprinkle the pizza with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake in an oven at 200°C (392°F) for 10-15 minutes.
- 500g Macphie Complete Bread Mix
- 320g water
- 4 large sliced tomato’s
- 150g grated cheddar/mozzarella cheese