- Add Flapjack Mix and water to a mixer and mix for 1 minute on 1st speed.
- Fold in mixed dried tropical fruits and deposit into a 12” x 7” tray.
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- When cool, flood with melted white chocolate and cut into squares.
Make a variety of delicious flavours by substituting tropical fruits with dried apricots, dried cranberries, chocolate chips, maple syrup, chopped nuts, chopped apples, raisins, coffee powder, peanut butter, honey or mixed fruit.
- 1000g Macphie Flapjack Mix
- 150g mixed dried tropical fruit (optional)
- 50g water