Makes a large family pizza
- Mix Macphie Complete Bread Mix and water together in a bowl, kneed by hand or mix for two minutes on slow speed in a blender.
- Mix for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Pin out (roll out) your dough so it is about 3mm thick.
- Spread with Macphie Cheddar Cheese Sauce then sweetcorn and tuna.
- Bake in an oven at 200°C (392°F) for 10-15 minutes.
- 500g Macphie Complete Bread Mix
- 320g water
- 1 tin tuna
- 1 tin sweetcorn
- 250ml Macphie Cheddar Cheese Sauce